Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Update and Cargo Collective

Hey Everyone,

I know some of you have been following me and probably have wondered why I haven't been posting on my blog. I just wanted to give you all a heads up that since being at VFS I have been wicked busy and trying to build a respectable portfolio.  

I am entering my 3rd Term now and it is suppose to be quite a challenging one.

I won't be able to post as often as I'd like so I'd like to direct you all to my cargo collective site where I have been posting some work I have produced at VFS:

www.cargocollective.com/jullianablaza

In addition, VFS wants us to get into the habit of blogging and started us out with a wordpress blog. I have been trying to write in it from time-to-time, but because I've been busy, it has been difficult to keep up with it.

The site address is quite long and even I tend to forget the address: 

http://dd20jullian.myvfs.ca/blog/

I promise you all that by the end of the year I WILL have my own website where everything will be consolidated and you'll only have to go to one place. But for those following me, thank you for continuing to do so and these are just some sites to follow me while I am at VFS.

No comments:

Post a Comment